MuseBox Server Documentation
Welcome to MuseBox Server Documentation!
MuseBox is a set of AI and Machine Learning models designed for extracting analytics out of a video or audio or audio/video source. MuseBox supports different workloads from edge AI inference to large datacenter AI inference tasks.
MuseBox currently supports 5 different categories of AI tasks:
- Face Analysis for cutting edge analytics extraction of a single person
- People Analysis for crowds metadata extraction
- Audio Analysis for real-time segmentation and classification
- Object Analysis for extracting analytics regarding inanimate objects and text/draws
- Medical Analysis for US and MRI image analysis
MuseBox runs on Zynq7000, Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC, ALVEO and VERSAL platforms.
Join our community!
PYNQ: Python on Zynq is an open-source project from Xilinx that makes it easy to design embedded systems with Zynq All Programmable Systems on Chips (APSoCs). Using the Python language and libraries, designers can exploit the benefits of programmable logic and microprocessors in Zynq to build more capable and exciting embedded systems.
PYNQ License : BSD 3-Clause License
MuseBox License : Commercial License
MuseBox Evaluation License : Evaluation License
Downloading the MuseBox Server and License, you will accept the license agreement.